Dilution and usage instructions
Use colour coding below as a guide for dilution and usage instructions for the Jik 101 uses
Add 1 cup (250ml) of JIK to 1L of water. Wash the affected areas and rinse after 1 minute.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Wash the necessary areas and rinse after 30seconds
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Soak stained items for 5-15 minutes. Rinse and wash the detergent as usual.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to bucket containing 10 litres of water. Soak whites and colourfast materials for 10-15 minutes, rinse and wash in detergent as usual.
Mix 1/2 a cup of JIK to 5 litres of water - soak for 10-15 minutes once desired effect is created.
Other - dilution and usage instructions included in use details.
1. Have you ever taken a closer look at your TV and HiFi remote controls; they are ideal breading grounds for germs. Use JIK to wipe and disinfect your remote controls to ensure you are watching your favourite program with one less worry. Wipe each item lightly and do not over wet.
2. Door knobs and handles are touched daily yet they are seldom cleaned. Use JIK to clean and disinfect these hotspots.
3. Light switches are more than likely touched every night. Use JIK to wipe and disinfect this hidden germ haven.
4. Staircase railings are meant to protect you and your family, but if they are not disinfected they could do more harm than good. Use JIK when cleaning to disinfect your staircase railings.
1. When cleaning fish tanks use JIK to clean and remove mould and mildew.
2. Mould and mildew may build up where there is moisture. Use JIK to remove mould and mildew from all your wall surfaces in your TV room
3. If untreated mould and mildew may build up on your window frames. Use JIK to remove this build up of mould and mildew.