Dilution and usage instructions
Use colour coding below as a guide for dilution and usage instructions for the Jik 101 uses
Add 1 cup (250ml) of JIK to 1L of water. Wash the affected areas and rinse after 1 minute.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Wash the necessary areas and rinse after 30seconds
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Soak stained items for 5-15 minutes. Rinse and wash the detergent as usual.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to bucket containing 10 litres of water. Soak whites and colourfast materials for 10-15 minutes, rinse and wash in detergent as usual.
Mix 1/2 a cup of JIK to 5 litres of water - soak for 10-15 minutes once desired effect is created.
Other - dilution and usage instructions included in use details.
1. Keep your laundry room floors hygienically clean. Use JIK when cleaning to ensure your laundry room floors are clean and disinfected.
2. You should clean your laundry basket as often as you clean your clothes. When cleaning the basket add JIK to disinfect and prevent the transfer of germs. JIK should only be used to bleach safe materials.
1. Fruits and their juices are often difficult stains to remove. Use JIK to remove fruit stains such as orange, blackberry and blueberry stains.
2. Don’t let your early morning coffee or tea ruin your favourite work shirt. Use JIK to remove tea and coffee stains on all white and colourfast garments.
3. Curry - although delicious - can be messy. Use JIK to remove tough curry stains from your white and colourfast garments.
4. Don’t let a red wine stain spoil that special occasion. Use JIK to remove red wine on all white and colourfast fabrics.
5. Kids love ketchup but it can get messy - use JIK when those messes occur to remove the stains from your white and colourfast clothes.
6. Perspiration stains can be embarrassing and stubborn to remove. Use JIK to remove all those embarrassing sweat stains from your white and colourfast shirts.
1. Mould and mildew can often be found behind appliances such as dishwashers and washing machines. Use JIK to clean the affected areas to prevent the build up of mould and mildew.
1. You can use JIK to keep your towels white and bright - add JIK when washing your white and colourfast bathroom towels.
2. Keeping your clothes white and bright is easy with JIK. Use JIK on your white and colourfast laundry to keep them white and bright.
3. Use JIK when washing your white and colourfast undergarments to ensure that they are kept brilliantly white and bright.
4. Go to sleep with piece of mind! Use JIK to ensure your white and colourfast linen is disinfected and germ free.
5. Make sure your children's school clothes are something to be proud of. You can keep your children’s' school shirts white and bright with JIK.
6. Don’t let bad odour ruin your favourite outfit or shirt. JIK can be used to remove all perspiration odours from your white and colourfast garments.
7. Did you know that JIK is safe on certain coloured clothing items? Perform a colourfast test by adding 1 teaspoon of JIK to 1/2 cup of water and apply to a hidden part of the garment and leave for 1 minute. If the colour does not change then it is a colourfast item.
8. Dish towels and swabs are used daily when cleaning so are in constant contact with germs. To prevent the spread of germs soak your white or colourfast dish towels and swabs in JIK.
9. It’s easy to notice food stains on white tablecloths. Use JIK to remove all bleachable stains when cleaning your white and colourfast tablecloths.
10. Reusable cloth nappies are cost effective and practical. Use JIK to whiten and brighten your baby's white cloth nappies.
11. Your garments may grey and lose colour over time when washing. Use JIK to prolong the life of your white and colourfast garments.
12. Washing machines are a haven for germs. Adding JIK to at least one wash load a week will help prevent build up of the bio-film in your washer.