Dilution and usage instructions
Use colour coding below as a guide for dilution and usage instructions for the Jik 101 uses
Add 1 cup (250ml) of JIK to 1L of water. Wash the affected areas and rinse after 1 minute.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Wash the necessary areas and rinse after 30seconds
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Soak stained items for 5-15 minutes. Rinse and wash the detergent as usual.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to bucket containing 10 litres of water. Soak whites and colourfast materials for 10-15 minutes, rinse and wash in detergent as usual.
Mix 1/2 a cup of JIK to 5 litres of water - soak for 10-15 minutes once desired effect is created.
Other - dilution and usage instructions included in use details.
1. A kitchen is a popular area for all members of the family to prepare food. Use JIK when cleaning to disinfect kitchen floors for a healthy cooking environment.
2. Microwaves may often be overlooked when cleaning allowing for the spread of germs. Use JIK to wipe down & disinfect your microwave from the inside out. Allow to dry thoroughly before use.
3. When preparing food ensure all your plastic cutting boards are germ free by sanitising and disinfecting them with JIK prior to use.
4. Your drains are the perfect breeding ground for germs. Pour JIK down plugholes to disinfect and remove any unpleasant odours.
5. Your kitchen sink is often used to prepare food and clean cutlery and crockery. Ensure your kitchen sink is disinfected by using JIK daily when cleaning.
6. Kitchen garbage cans are an ideal spot for germs to breed. Use JIK to disinfect your cans when emptying the garbage and prevent the spread of germs.
7. Cutlery and crockery is constantly handled by different people in the household. When cleaning your cutlery and crockery add JIK to ensure that they are germ free and disinfected.
8. Countless objects such as food and groceries are put on kitchen counters and tabletops. Use JIK to ensure that these popular surfaces are germ free.
9. Your refrigerator houses majority of your food and so should never be neglected when cleaning. Use JIK to disinfect your fridge by wiping down the doors, edges and fridge top as well.
10. Protect your children from germs. Use JIK when cleaning your children’s high chair to disinfect and prevent the spread of germs and possibly infections.
11. Kettles and other small appliances may sometimes be forgotten when cleaning. Add JIK when wiping down your appliances and make sure to rinse thoroughly before use.
12. Residues are often left on stove tops after cooking and are an ideal breeding ground for germs. Use JIK when cleaning to disinfect your stove counter and stove plates.
13. Can openers may often be used and placed right back in the cupboard without cleaning. Use JIK to wipe and disinfect electric and manual can openers.
14. Ensure every spot in your kitchen is disinfected and germ free. Use JIK when cleaning your kitchen cupboards to disinfect the shelves, door handles and doors.
15. Fruit and vegetables are often left with impurities when store bought - you can wipe your fruit down with JIK when cleaning to ensure that they are disinfected and impurity free.
16. While ordinary disinfectants can take up to 5 minutes to kill germs, JIK has a fast acting action on germs. Use JIK to disinfect in just 30 seconds
1. We use Tupperware to store all kinds of food. When cleaning your Tupperware you can use JIK to remove tough food stains such as curry and tomatoes.
2. Coffee and tea can often leave behind tough stains in our cups and mugs. Use JIK to remove these stubborn stains when cleaning.
3. Many foods can stain our cutlery and crockery. Use JIK to remove all bleachable stains (such as curry, ketchup and blackberry stains) from your cutlery and crockery.
1. Mould and mildew may gather in hidden damp areas such as underneath your kitchen sink. You can use JIK to treat these affected areas and remove all mould and mildew build ups.