Dilution and usage instructions
Use colour coding below as a guide for dilution and usage instructions for the Jik 101 uses
Add 1 cup (250ml) of JIK to 1L of water. Wash the affected areas and rinse after 1 minute.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Wash the necessary areas and rinse after 30seconds
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to 5 litres of water. Soak stained items for 5-15 minutes. Rinse and wash the detergent as usual.
Add 1/4 cup (62.5ml) of JIK to bucket containing 10 litres of water. Soak whites and colourfast materials for 10-15 minutes, rinse and wash in detergent as usual.
Mix 1/2 a cup of JIK to 5 litres of water - soak for 10-15 minutes once desired effect is created.
Other - dilution and usage instructions included in use details.
1. Toilet seats are a known germ haven. Use JIK weekly to disinfect toilet seats preventing the spread of germs.
2. Toilet handles are sometimes forgotten when cleaning. Remember to disinfect these popular areas by using JIK.
3. Don’t forget the inside of your toilet bowl when cleaning. Use JIK inside the toilet bowl to prevent the spread of germs.
4. If your toilet is germ free, the rest of your bathroom deserves to have the same treatment. Use JIK when cleaning your bathroom floors to disinfect this popular surface.
5. If not disinfected and cleaned properly bathroom dustbins can be a breeding ground for germs. Use JIK when cleaning to disinfect your bathroom dustbin.
6. Your bathroom basin is also a targeted area for germs to spread and even breed. Add JIK when cleaning to disinfect your bathroom basins.
1. Your bathroom sink drain should be disinfected daily. After cleaning the basin pour JIK down the drain to prevent the spread of germs.
1. Bathrooms are known to be damp and humid. Use JIK to remove mould and mildew from your bathroom walls.
2. Clean and sanitise your shower wall with JIK which will prevent the build up of mould and mildew.
3. You can also prevent mould and mildew build up on your shower head, handles and doors in your bathroom.
4. Don't forget the soap holders and shelves when cleaning. These areas can be sanitised easily by using JIK (Be sure to use JIK only on non-bleach sensitive items).
5. Bathroom faucets may get a build-up of mildew, soap scum and toothpaste residue daily. Use JIK regularly when cleaning to disinfect all faucets and taps.
6. Shower mats may often be neglected when cleaning allowing for the build up of dirt and germs. Use JIK to remove germs, leaving your shower mats disinfected and sanitised.
7. Shower curtains and doors are another surface that allow for the spread of germs. Use JIK to disinfect these areas to prevent the spread of germs before your next shower.
8. Just because you clean your teeth daily doesn’t mean your toothbrush is clean. Soak your tooth brush in water with JIK to prevent the build up of germs. Rinse thoroughly before use.
9. Bathroom counter tops and cupboards may be subjected to the build up of mould and mildew - you can use JIK to solve this common problem with ease.
10. No one wants their children to be subjected to the dangers of germs. Use JIK to disinfect your children’s bath toys.
11. Bathroom mirrors may become smudged and dirty. Use JIK to clean and disinfect this surface.
1.To keep your septic tanks hygienically clean use JIK. JIK is safe because bleach breaks down very rapidly, especially when it comes into contact with organic matter so it can be used in septic tanks.